From Remain Software
New and Noteworthy in MiWorkplace V1.30.0
|E050 Allow for more than 1 compile at a time||Multiple sources can be selected for mass compilation.
|E050 Last compile result is indicated in the remote explorer tree||Last compile result is indicated in the remote explorer tree.
|E050 The compile results view now listens to selections||The compile results view now listens to selections in the remote explorer
- E050 Allow for more than 1 compile at a time
- After the Properties view was closed, it would continue to throw errors when selecting elements in the explorer. This has been fixed.
- 00128 - Working with 2 LPARS/systems, MiW gets confused opening members
- We found and fixed an issue with lock registration while opening the same member on different systems.
- 00130 Expanding a source file expands a library that was collapsed
- We found and fixed an issue while expanding and collapsing libraries and source files in the remote explorer.
- 00129 - Failing search feature
- We found and fixed an issue with quoted strings. Please read the online help (F1) on how to specify search terms when using the grep command.