OAS:OpenAPI Studio/New and Noteworthy/V2.0.2
New and Noteworthy in OpenAPI Studio V2 Milestone 2
|104 - API Test: make it possible to edit a created method||
Now it is possible to edit method fields id, summary, and description.
|100 - Studio - Give the user the option to delete/keep a component references||
When deleting a global component, be it a parameter, request body, or response, the user has now the choice to keep or delete references to this global component.
|58 - Studio - Add global responses||
You can now define global responses and easily reuse them elsewhere in your OpenAPI document.
|97 - Studio - Add global callbacks||
You can now define global callbacks and easily reuse them elsewhere in your OpenAPI document.
Other issues/enhancements resolved
- 45 - Issues concerning method parameters
- several small issues solved.
- 87 - Schema attributes view shows duplicate example field
- The parameter array properties are displayed on attributes view with duplicate example field.
- 88 - NullPointerException on subschema item selection
- Selection of some schema subitems doesn't work from the schema view.
- 91 - Validate schema attributes values
- Validate the values of the attributes before adding them to the schema according to the schema type.
- 95 - Add import and export requests
- Import and export requests and test cases.
- 6 - Scrollbar is not working on OpenApi's general info tab
- You have to manually drag it or press the directional buttons to scroll, it doesn't work with the mouse wheel.
- 103 - Update request body from API test loses some body elements
- By updating the request body from API test, the following element will be lost if any:description, requirement, and schema reference.
- 105 - API test- Request Definitions view does not watch file changes
- If a file is changed outside the request editor, the view of the definition does not refresh.
- 99 - Studio - UI referring to a global parameter not working correctly
- Referring to newly created global parameters doesn't show reference UI but that of a new local parameter.
- 92 - Studio - License editor no more brought to the front
- When opening the API Studio for the first time, the user should be prompted with the license editor.
- 90 - Licensing Server - Send an email when a subscription is canceled
- Send an alert to the defined emails in the web admin when a user successfully cancels a subscription
- 89 - Licensing Server - Add more logging
- Log the whole incoming data when a license activation fails
- 77 - Licensing Server - MongoDB connection failure prohibits the server from running
- The licensing server should be able to run and log when failing to connect to the DB.
- 34 - Licensing Server - Clicking the licensee name not showing its order info
- In the licensing server web admin, clicking the name of the licensee of the subscription doesn't show its order info as it does for the licensee of a one-time license
- 107 - Licensing Server - Error reading logs
- The licensing server Logs tab throws an error while reading the "log/rotate folder" content