OAS:OpenAPI Studio/New and Noteworthy/V2.0.3
From Remain Software
New and Noteworthy in OpenAPI Studio V2 Milestone 3
Other issues/enhancements resolved
- 33 - Licensing Server - Strip out sensitive data from Get operations
- There is no need to fetch sensitive data just to fill in their respective UI input fields.
- 108 - API Test; Request body added to methods that does not admit it
- After a method update, an empty body will be added to that method. This will cause problems by generating an API.
- 110 - Method responses disappears after update test method
- Responses of an openapi method will be disappeared after updating it from API test.
- 111 - Licensing Server - Enable license activation via the web
- When it's not possible to activate a license the normal way from the license management editor, one should be able to activate the license using a browser.
- 113 - Licensing Server - Enable license edition via the web admin
- One should be able to edit a license via the licenses web admin
- 114 - Licensing Server - Add licenses seats management overview
- One should be able to view/manage all licensed seats within the current RCP license management editor. This enables the user to de/activate seats from a central point.
- 115 A recurring exception in Marketplace while installing OpenAPI Studio
- In the Eclipse marketplace error report, an exception is occurring many times preventing the OpenAPI studio successful installation