OAS:OpenAPI Studio/New and Noteworthy/V2.1.0
New and Noteworthy in OpenAPI Studio V2.1
|104 - API Test: make it possible to edit a created method||
Now it is possible to edit method fields id, summary, and description.
|I23 - Show component source view cannot be made visible from the context menu||
You can now open the Component Source view from the context menu of a component (e.g., schema, path, server, security,..).
|I22 - Field format is not visible in attributes list||
You can now view and edit the schema type format in the Attributes view.
Other issues/enhancements resolved
- xx - Issues concerning method parameters
- several small issues solved.
- I1 - Dark theme is really dark
- The dark theme is very dark. Please take a look at the screenshot.
- I17 - Adding an ´anyOf´ subschema is malfunctioning
- When trying to add an anyOf subschema, a oneOf subschema is added instead.
- I21 - External browser doesn't show up when clicking online help menu
- Launching the external browser, e,g., when clicking the menu to show online wiki help or external web view stopped working.
- I24 - Sub-schema of type "not" disappears from in Schemas view
- Adding a "not" schema shows up in the Schemas view after adding one but not after closing and reopening the API document. A UI issue as it still exists in the source code.
- I25 - Global tag deletion not working
- Trying to delete a global tag by right-clicking it then using its context delete menu is not responding
- E10 - Publish the APIs
- How would a company publish all the API's in the json files so that developers know which API's are available?