OAS:OpenAPI Studio/New and Noteworthy/V3.0.1
New and Noteworthy in OpenAPI Studio V3.0.1
|Object Info validation||
The first tab, containing the document info, validates its content according to the OpenAPI specs.
We offer now validation for the schemas tab section.
For Both the global schemas section:
And schema properties section.
|Paths & Operations validation||
You can validate all paths in one go or path by path.
|Global and operation parameters validation||
Validate the global and operation parameters:
|Global and operation request-bodies validation||
Validate the global and operation request-bodies:
|Global and operation responses validation||
Validate the global and operation responses:
Other issues/enhancements resolved
- At least the operation Id must be unique across ALL operations and the path variable must be specified when the path contains a path.
- I19 - Creation of existing path destroys the existing path.
- When I create a path that already exists that path replaces the existing path including all existing operations.
- I26 - APIStudio spec help does not jump to the correct anchors.
- When pressing "i" in schema/parameters help, it jumps to the wrong page.
- I28 - Prevent self-reference when creating an array and composed schemas.
- Prevent in the UI the creation of a schema referencing itself.
- I29 - Enforce schema names to follow specs requirement
- We should prohibit the creation (UI-wise) of a schema with a non-conform name.
- I32 - Schemas view doesn't refresh after editing a schema name
- When editing a schema using the schema edition wizard from the local menu, the Schemas view doesn't refresh.
- 01607 - No More Handles Error from com.reaminsoftware.oas3.ui
- Self-referencing schemas create loops when rendering the UI.
- 01541 - Issue Viewing Spec.
- We'll enforce this specs section in the editor's parameters UI and only show applicable styles choices per parameter location.
- 01545 - Check for Operation ID must be filled and must be unique.
- An operation id, if defined, should be unique across the API document.
- 116 - Spaces in names
- OAStudio allows creating schema fields with spaces. I think this is not allowed.
- 68 - Studio - Add validator
- Validate a given openapi document according to the OAS3 specs