TD/OMS supports Git
Git is a leading source control platform that changes the way we work together developing software. TD/OMS, our DevOps and ALM solution easily interfaces with Git and several web-based Git repositories such as; GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket. Although these solutions shine best in open source development communities, it's power can also be used by IBM i developers. Our in-house developed change management software, TD/OMS integrates with many of the Git applications and enables an end to end deployment platform leveraging both tools.
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency. Git is easy to learn and has a small footprint with lightning fast performance.
"Today our customers can experience a seamless integration with Git and other web-based Git repositories with our ALM solution TD/OMS. The Git interfaces enable you to view the linked tasks/requests under your issues or pull requests from TD/OMS and vice versa. All working in the TD/OMS perspective, you can do it all in one UI".
Remain Software developing team
10 Git core concepts for IBM i developers
TD/OMS AND GIT INTERFACE FEATURES:
- Add one or more Git repositories to TD/OMS that you want to work with.
- View your issues and pull requests by creating customized filters through a simplified wizard. Some examples: view all the open
- Link or disconnect your issues and pull requests to TD/OMS tasks or requests for improved tracking of the items affected.
- View the linked tasks/requests under your issues or pull requests in TD/OMS or within your Git application.
- Open your issues and pull requests in your browser from TD/OMS to view the complete information for an item.
- Intuitive Analysis and Synchronize View lets you create and switch branches easily.