There’s a lot of upfront work that developers and analysts need to do before starting a new project. They need to know which code and other resources will be impacted and where the changes need to happen. For some developers, this process can even be described as a scavenger hunt through the code, trying to bring all the pieces together – a manual effort that is very time consuming and prone to error. However, there is a better way.
The unified ALM workflow solution for IBM i developed by Remain Software and Fresche Legacy combines two leading solutions (TD/OMS and X-Analysis) for a complete Application Lifecycle Management solution that changes the way developers work, improving productivity and accuracy through a unique, integrated interface.
With this solution, you can:
- Improve accuracy by taking advantage of two of the best market solutions in ALM and code analysis
- Deliver quality by making the most of the solution’s key features
- Save time with the seamless integration of TD/OMS and X-Analysis
- Benefit from extensions to IBM’s RDi LPEX editor
In this webinar, Remain Software's CTO, Wim Jongman, and X-Analysis Product Manager, Ray Everhart, will perform a live demo of the unified ALM workflow, going through the entire lifecycle of a development project to show how this solution provides:
- Real-time seamless integration between code analysis, editing and management
- Up-front analysis of the entire scope of change in a task or project
- Powerful impact analysis and automated code review during promotions
- Creation of tasks in TD/OMS from within X-Analysis
- Adding of objects to existing TD/OMS tasks from within X-Analysis
Fill in the form now to view the webinar
If you missed this webinar which was held on March, 10 2016 just fill in the form now and get an access to the recording on demand.